Create NSW are looking to hire a Senior Manager, Aboriginal Strategy & Engagement!
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Create NSW, the Senior Manager, Aboriginal Strategy & Engagement leads the development, delivery and implementation of strategic advice and engagement that supports and enables the vibrancy and viability of Aboriginal policy across the arts, screen and culture sectors in NSW.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking research, analysis and review of complex Aboriginal policy issues
- Providing cultural leadership within Create NSW to drive cultural awareness, ensuring the organisation acts with integrity and in accordance with Aboriginal cultural protocols
- Providing advice to and working closely with the Create NSW infrastructure team to ensure appropriate engagement with community across its portfolio of cultural infrastructure projects
- Leading and delivering Create NSW’s internal and external Aboriginal engagement protocols
- Providing strategic advice and leadership relating to funding programs benefiting Aboriginal culture
This is an Aboriginal identified, temporary full-time role for up to 12 months. Applicants must be of Aboriginal descent through parentage, identification as being Aboriginal and accepted in the community as such. Aboriginality is a genuine occupational qualification and is authorised under Section 14(d) of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1997.
- Senior Manager, Aboriginal Strategy & Engagement, Create NSW
- Temporary Full Time Opportunity up to 12 months, based in Sydney CBD with flexible working
- Salary relative to experience, ranges from $131,094 to $151,609 plus super
Applications close on Monday 30 May 2022 at 11:55pm.