RANSW community members receive:
- Invitations to free and discounted events, training and networking
- Free monthly E-news updates
- Access to RANSW’s library of resources and research
- Opportunities to have work profiled on RANSW’s media platforms
- Use of hot-desk and meeting facilities when visiting Sydney
- Referrals through Finsura for discounted insurance (broadform – public liability; voluntary workers insurance)
CLICK ON THE MEMBERSHIP PRODUCT BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE OR TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP
FULL MEMBERSHIP (RADOs) BY NEGOTIATION
This membership type is for financially contributing RADOs — giving constitutional voting rights with RANSW and an ongoing program of services and support.
- Full members –financially contributing RADOs have constitutional voting rights with RANSW and receive an ongoing program of services and support.
- Community members (individual or group) can access our services but do not have any constitutional voting rights.