THIS IS A FREE PROGRAM FOR REGIONAL ARTS NSW MEMBERS ONLY.
BECOME A MEMBER AT https://regionalartsnsw.com.au/membership/
The “Click Series” is an exciting initiative that aims to empower regional artists by enhancing their marketing and business skills. It will consist of a series of 6 workshops spread in the months of August and September 2023. Each session will be conducted live on Zoom, on Wednesdays from 5:30 to 7:00 pm.
Click series 2023 calendar (Subject to Change):
- 9th August: Working in the arts ecology, with Tracey Callinan, RANSW
- 16th August: Knowing your market and how to reach them, with Anthony Doyle, Business HQ
- 23rd August: Expand your network, with Monica Davidson , Creative Plus Business
- 13th September: Finance and Insurance, with Theresa Nguyen, Company Prophets and Alison Ivory, Finsura
- 20th September: Business Planning, with Anthony Doyle, Business HQ
- 27th September: Working with target groups: First Nations approaches, disability, CaLD, young people, older people