Country Arts Support Program (CASP)
Applications open: TBC
Applications close: Monday 30 July 2018, 17:00 AEST (5pm)
No extension to the closing date is possible.
ABOUT THE COUNTRY ARTS SUPPORT PROGRAM
CASP is an annual small grants program administered by Regional Arts NSW (RANSW) on behalf of Create NSW and is guided by the ACDP’s three major objectives:
- A creative and vibrant NSW arts and cultural sector renowned for excellence and innovation (Quality).
- State-wide engagement with diverse audiences and communities (Reach).
- A resilient NSW arts and cultural sector (Health) and cultural activities.
The aim of the Country Arts Support Program is to support community arts and cultural development in regional NSW through small grants that:
- Assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities.
- Increase opportunities for regionally-based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs.
- Enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities.
- Bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities.
- Lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity.
- Increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations.
2019 CASP GUIDELINES
The 2019 CASP Guidelines are available here. Please note that applicants must contact their local Regional Arts Development Organisation (RADO) prior to submission. You can find your local RADO here. Those in non-contributing regional areas are encouraged to contact Regional Arts NSW.
CASP LOGO USE
Successful CASP recipients must display the CASP logo (a combined set of the Regional Arts NSW logo and Create NSW logo) on promotional material relating to the supported project. Logos are available here. If you have any enquiries regarding logo usage please contact the Manager, Communications & Administration at Regional Arts NSW. Tel 02 9270 2509 Email email@example.com.
APPLYING VIA SMARTYGRANTS
A link will be made available once the grant has opened. Click on RANSW Country Arts Support Program (CASP) 2019. If you have not used SmartyGrants before, you will need to set up an account. This account and password can be used to go back to your application at any time and will be the same for any other grants you might apply for in the future using the Smartygrants system. Your application will be available to you until you click SUBMIT, or the closing date is reached.
If you have any enquiries about CASP contact your local RADO or the Manager, Grants & Projects at Regional Arts NSW Tel 02 9270 2502 Email firstname.lastname@example.org. For case studies of previous CASP projects click here.