Join the team at Goulburn Regional Art Gallery, a core part of Council’s Marketing, Events & Culture unit, where you will plan and deliver a high quality art education program, connecting people of all ages, stages and interests with the arts.
This is a fixed term maternity relief role for a period of approximately 12 months, dependent upon the current incumbents return to work plan.
To be successful you will bring:
- Tertiary Qualifications in art education or related field of study and/or demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver innovative education programs;
- Demonstrated digital proficiency across a range of programs including but not limited to Microsoft Suite, web, professional use of social media;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and demonstrated skills in organisation, prioritisation and working with initiative;
- Demonstrated ability to speak publicly and ability to communicate with a broad and diverse audience including young people and people who have diverse needs; and
- Ability to undertake appropriate physical work, for example, lifting artworks and working on ladders; Class C Drivers Licence; Current NSW Working with Children check
- Commencing salary between $1,121.60 – $1,262.30 per week, plus 10% superannuation
- Work 35 hours per week, over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Yvette Dal Pozzo, Art Gallery Director on (02) 4823 4443.
Applications close 8th August 2022 at 5:00pm.