We invite artists to submit sculptures for selection in the 2022 Festival. Sculpture in the Vineyards, Wollombi Valley Sculpture Festival is the oldest and one of the largest sculpture exhibitions in rural NSW.
The Festival is held over 16 days in September; this outdoor and indoor exhibition gives local, regional, interstate and international sculptors an opportunity to exhibit their works in the beautiful rural surroundings of the historic Wollombi Village and valley.
- $25,000 – First Prize
- $7,000 – Indoor Sculpture Prize
- $5,000 – Highly Commended Prize
- $2,000 – Emerging Artist Prize sponsored by the Wollombi Valley Progress Association plus the Newcastle Art Gallery Emerging Artist Mentorship
- $1,000 – 2325 Local Sculptor Outdoor Prize sponsored by Great Northern Trading Post
- $1,000 – 2325 Local Sculptor Indoor Prize sponsored by Wollombi Valley Arts Council
- $1,000 (in kind) – Artist in Residency Prize five days sponsored by and held at Undercliff Winery
- $250 (vouchers for materials) – Young Sculptor Prize
- Exposure and Prestige – The Governor’s Prize