Bathurst Regional Council is currently seeking applications from a suitably experienced and qualified person to join the team at the Bathurst Memorial Entertainment Centre (BMEC) in the role of Creative Producer.
The Creative Producer is responsible for supporting and developing local performing arts practice and commissioning and producing new local performing arts projects. Continuance of the position is linked to ongoing funding which currently takes the form of multi-year funding from Create NSW.
- Practical understanding of contemporary performing arts practice
- Knowledge of local and national performing arts practice
- Practical experience as devisor, producer, animateur, dramaturg, production manager, director or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills of documentation, planning, programming, budgeting and acquittals
- Competent computer skills including word, excel, email and internet
- Current C class driver’s licence
This position requires a pre employment health assessment which includes a functional and audio.
Salary: $1279.00 to $1343.74 per week + super
Position Status: Term Contract – Full Time (up to 30 June 2023)
Hours of work: 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday (some out of hours work including evenings and weekends may be required).
Application closing date: Sunday, 22 May 2022, at 11.30pm
Contact Officer: Stephen Champion, Manager BMEC – 6333 6166
Bathurst Regional Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.