Save the date for the Arts and Wellbeing online forum, osted by The Australia Council on 5 November. The forum will discuss the positive effects fof arts and creativity for mental health and wellbeing, and the potential for the arts to help address a major policy challenge.
Join the forum to hear from:
- The Minister for Communications, Urban Infrastructure, Cities and the Arts, the Hon Paul Fletcher MP
- Christine Morgan, CEO of the National Mental Health Commission and Advisor to the PM on Suicide Prevention
- Adrian Collette AM, CEO of the Australia Council
- Greta Bradman, singer and psychologist
- Marianne Wobcke, First Nations arts and health practitioner
- Georgie Harman, CEO of Beyond Blue