Arts North West is seeking a Programs and Partnerships Coordinator to assist with the management of specific
programs which support the organisation’s strategic objectives – Develop, broaden and diversify our audiences
and their participation in arts and cultural activities and Build community cultural capacity. This is a new
position for the organisation to support and grow the arts programs for our communities.
The successful applicant will be self-motivated, possess superb initiative and have excellent communication
skills. Applicants should have a demonstrated ability to work with broad cross-sections of individuals and
groups. Experience in working in a regional context would be an advantage, as well as an ability to engage with
volunteers and organisations throughout the region.
3 year / Full time (35 hours per week)
There is a probationary period of three months.
Working in accordance with the aims and objectives and strategic plan of Arts North West, the Programs and Partnerships Coordinator will work to fulfil the following functions:
• Oversee, manage and deliver specific Arts North West programs and projects including Arts North West on Tour, Enable Arts, Arts North West Connect, ANW Grant Programs and Strategic Projects
• Ensure project plans and budgets are developed and monitored in consultation with the Executive Director, documentation needs are met and all reporting requirements are delivered.
• Liaise regularly with Communications Officer and Executive Director to assist with publicising these projects of Arts North West to relevant stakeholders and developing participation in these activities and services.
• Assist the Executive Director in devising new and innovative project initiatives for Arts North West and contribute to the development of funding applications and acquittals
• Managing partnerships and collaborations for successful program delivery including performing arts venues
• Liaising with key contractors and artists that align with program delivery
• Provide quarterly project reports for ANW Board and statistics for ANW reporting requirements
• Keep informed of current arts sector and creative industry developments and product
• Carry out such additional tasks as may reasonably be required by the Executive Director
DEADLINE AND APPLICATION DETAILS:
Applications must be received by COB Friday 14 January and emailed to email@example.com. Interviews will be held early February, with the position to begin in mid to late February 2022.
Applications should include:
• A written statement addressing the selection criteria
• A current CV
• The names of two referees
Arts North West encourages applications from First Nations people, people with disability, culturally and linguistically diverse people and LGBTIQ+ people.