Produced by Accessible Arts with support from the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet’s Office for Women, Front & Centre is a professional development program for women with disability and/or who are d/Deaf working in the arts, creative and cultural sectors across NSW, the ACT and VIC.
This program addresses the issue of a lack of representation of women and people living with disability in leadership roles through an accelerated leadership development program as well as introductions and connections to decision-makers and influencers, and advocacy around the issue of representation by people living with disability.
- Mon 21 Sept 2021 – Applications open
- Wed 13 Oct 2021 – Online Information Session at 2pm
- Mon 1 Nov 2021 – Applications close at 5pm AEST
- Mon 23 Nov 2021 – All applicants to be informed decision via email.
- Feb 2022 to Nov 2022 – Onboarding program (online information sessions and workshops)
- Graduation Ceremony to be confirmed.
Front & Centre is open to women with disability or who are d/Deaf, or who have a chronic illness or mental health condition, and are living in NSW, the ACT or VIC.
First Nations women, women from culturally linguistic backgrounds, older women, women in regional NSW, VIC and Western Sydney are encouraged to apply.
For more information visit the Accessible Arts Website