The Country Arts Support Program (CASP) is an annual small grants program funded by Create NSW and managed by Regional Arts Development Organisations. ANW is offering grants under the CASP of up to $3,000 for arts community groups and arts organisations in the New England North West to support their creative endeavour.
The grant program aims to support community arts and cultural development by:
- Assisting locally determined community arts and cultural activities
- Increasing opportunities for regionally based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs
- Enabling communities to explore and express their cultural identities
- Bringing social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities
- Building greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity
- Increasing the sustainability and resilience of regionally-based community arts organisations
You must be a group, a not-for-profit arts-based organisation on an LGA within the Arts North West footprint: Armidale Regional, Glen Innes Severn, Gunnedah Shire, Gwydir Shire, Inverell Shire Council, Liverpool Plains Shire, Moree Plains Shire, Narrabri Shire, Tamworth Regional, Tenterfield Shire, Uralla Shire and Walcha Council.
CASP is guided by the ACFP’s three major objectives:
• Grow creative leadership and programming excellence in NSW
• Strengthen NSW arts and cultural activity that drives community and social benefits
• Showcase NSW as a leader for strategic arts and cultural governance and strong financial management
Applications close 30 May.