NSW Health is looking for an Arts Program Coordinator for the Murrumbidgee Local Health District. Arts in health projects are being delivered across the district as part of health facility redevelopment projects. The Arts Coordinator will coordinate the delivery of art integration projects at Wagga, Griffith and Multipurpose Service (MPS) sites across the district.
Creating a beautiful hospital environment is important to provide welcoming and comforting spaces for patients, carers, staff and the community. Creative and culturally appropriate spaces also help with wayfinding and ensure indoor and outdoor spaces complement health service delivery, and reflect the diverse cultures of the region.
• Coordinate and implement arts integration projects at MLHD Redevelopment sites.
• Coordinate the MPS Arts in Health Pilot Project.
• Collaborate with all stakeholders, including redevelopment project teams in an efficient, proactive and timely manner.
• In collaboration with stakeholders identify arts integration opportunities for MLHD health facilities and develop a district wide strategy which responds to the interests and culture of our hospital community.
• Build and establish working relationships with key artists, creatives and art organisations across MLHD communities.
• Ability to work across multiple projects located at different sites across the district .
• Manage and coordinate workload to ensure delivery of projects with competing timeframes.
• Ability to manage the varying interests of stakeholders.
• Communicate effectively with different audiences, including culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
Applications Close: 26 November 2021