When: 19 November 2021 | 10am – 11:30am
Price: $95 (+ GST + BF) per person
Accessible Arts are providing workshops to those in the arts, culture and event sectors to help improve marketing and communications for those who are d/Deaf or disabled. Delivered by media accessibility trainer Bec Hogan, the workshops are specifically developed to address the needs of marketing and comms workers in improving the accessibility and inclusiveness of their digital communications.
Attendees will receive useful resources, practical solutions for delivering accessible website content and functionality for digital newsletters, social media and video content, and learn from trainers with disability who are arts and culture experts.
- Making the user experience more accessible for website visitors
- Accessibility features in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- How to include captions in videos
- How to include alt text and descriptions for images
- Best practice approaches to language, text and emojis
- Useful apps for making content more accessible
- Disability definitions
Workshops will run for approximately 90 minutes each. Be sure to get your tickets for the November 19th workshop as the October workshop has already sold out!