Regional Arts NSW can now offer discounted group insurance policies with Finsura to any not-for-profit arts organisation nation-wide that joins as an affiliate member.
Group Insurance Policy Cover for Affiliate Members
Regional Arts NSW affiliate members may be eligible to join our Group Public liability and Voluntary Workers Personal Accident insurance schemes. To be eligible affiliates must be a legal entity such as a registered association or not-for profit organisation, and has arts or cultural purposes as part of the organisation’s objectives. Organisations such as arts councils, festivals, artists’ societies and writers groups are welcome to apply.
The annual subscription for affiliate members is $55.00 (including GST). To apply for membership, email a complete affiliate membership form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broadform Liability or ‘Public Liability’ Insurance
- Voluntary Workers Personal Accident Insurance
These Insurance policy schemes have been developed and are managed by Finsura Insurance Broking (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN: 58 003 334 763 AFS Licence No. 243264 on behalf of Regional Arts NSW.
In response to the growing demand for individual artist cover, Regional Arts NSW and Finsura have developed Artsure by Finsura an insurance package tailored for individual artists not covered by Regional Arts NSW group insurance policies.
The key features of Artsure include:
- Individual cover for your peace of mind – artists are not a part of a group insurance policy
- Comprehensive public liability & product liability coverage, meaning greater security against possible claims
- Monthly installments with no fee, starting from $17.00
- No limit on activities
- Some of the most competitive rates in the market for individual artist insurance cover
- A dedicated service team who understand the requirements of the arts sector.
To find out more head to www.artsure.com.au or call 1800 252 712.
Artsure is a business name of Finsura Insurance Broking (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN: 58 003 334 763 AFS Licence No. 243264
It is important you consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision to acquire a product.