The Basil Sellers Art Prize
Run by Eurobodalla Shire Council, the $20,000 acquisitive art prize and exhibition features 2D artworks (excluding photography and digital media) and is open to artists living in NSW and the ACT.
The winning work will be acquired by businessman and philanthropist, Basil Sellers AM and placed in his extensive private collection.
Artworks can be of any theme and must have been created in the last 12 months. Entry costs $45 or $35 for Friends.
- Entries Open: Monday 6 April
- Entries Close: Friday 5 June
- Finalists announced: Friday 3 July
- Opening and announcement of winners: Friday 10 October 2020
- Exhibition dates: Saturday 10 October – Monday 9 November
For more information visit: Basil Sellers Exhibition Centre