Strategic Opportunities Program
The Strategic Opportunities Program supports individual initiatives and events that demonstrate long-term benefits to the NSW screen industry.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis at any time during the year, subject to available funds.
The objectives of the Program are:
- to build capacity within the industry and organisations and businesses within the sector;
- to support new and sustainable partnerships in particular between organisations of State significance and practitioners;
- to support audience access strategies for projects and practitioners.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- the project/event is well planned and of high artistic quality and it has capacity to contribute to the overall stability and strength of the NSW screen industry;
- the plans for the use of the funding and the amount of other funding;
- track record of the applicant and partners;
- alignment with the strategic directions as set out in the Screen NSW Strategic Plan;
- the availability of funds.
For more information visit the Screen NSW website.