Strategic Opportunities Program
The Strategic Opportunities Program supports individual initiatives and events that demonstrate long-term benefits to the NSW screen industry.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis at any time during the year, subject to available funds.
The objectives of the Program are:
- to build capacity within the industry and organisations and businesses within the sector;
- to support new and sustainable partnerships in particular between organisations of State significance and practitioners;
- to support audience access strategies for projects and practitioners.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- the project/event is well planned and of high artistic quality and it has capacity to contribute to the overall stability and strength of the NSW screen industry;
- the plans for the use of the funding and the amount of other funding;
- track record of the applicant and partners;
- alignment with the strategic directions as set out in the Screen NSW Strategic Plan;
- the availability of funds.
Applying for a grant:
Apply online HERE.
Guidelines are available here.
FAQ’S about using the application form.
Please subscribe to our e-news or follow us on Facebook and Twitter for regular updates about our programs.
For more information or contact the Stakeholder Relations and Industry Development unit on (02) 9995 0934 or by email to email@example.com if you would like to discuss your proposed project.