Strategic International Market Fund
The Strategic International Market Fund is an outcomes based fund that provides support for artists and arts organisations to respond to opportunities that directly arise from Australia Council strategic projects delivered by the Australia Council in target international markets (Western Europe, North Asia, South and South East Asia, North America and Canada).
This fund supports activities such as:
- showcasing and festival appearances
- international collaborations
- literature translation costs
- arts practice based research
- market development activity
Applications closing dates:
- Round 2 – Midnight, Tuesday 16 January 2018
- Round 3 – Midnight, Tuesday 13 February 2018
- Round 4 – Midnight, Tuesday 20 March 2018
- Round 5 – Midnight, Tuesday 17 April 2018
- Round 6 – Midnight, Tuesday 15 May 2018
- Round 7 – Midnight, Tuesday 12 June 2018
For more information visit the Australia Council website.