re(situate) Biennale Delegates Program
The Australia Council Biennale Delegates Program is a professional development opportunity for individuals based in Australia. The 2022 theme is re(situate), an offer to refocus and reposition as we step into this next era in international engagement within the visual arts.
The program will facilitate exchange of ideas, catalyse new perspectives and support the seeding of future projects and collaborations. This edition will counterpoint the prevailing legacies of foundational biennale models with emergent and regionally specific modes of practice tethered to the Asia Pacific region.
Participants will connect to:
- 59th International Art Exhibition of La Biennale di Venezia (online)
- Hawai’i Triennial (online)
- Documenta 15 (online)
- The Biennale of Sydney (face-to-face)
Applications close: 21 September 2021 (3pm AEST)
Notification: End November 2021
- Introductions: January 2022
- Labs and residency period: March – June 2022 (online and face-to-face)
For more information visit The Australia Council Website