Re- imagine: Sector Recovery Inititatives
$2m will be invested in sector-led initiatives to support the recovery of Australia’s cultural and creative industries. The Re-imagine: Sector Recovery Initiatives fund is offered in acknowledgement of the significant forces of change and evolution facing the cultural and creative industries. This investment will support the sector to re-imagine practice and operations, and test ideas and models for a more resilient, equitable and thriving future.
Individuals, groups and organisations are invited to propose future-focused strategic initiatives that respond to the following priorities:
- Equity and justice – structural transformation that contributes to cultural equity, embedded accessibility, social inclusion and sustainability.
- Mobility and exchange – building and activating local, national and international networks for the future.
- Resilience – ensuring a sustainable and healthy creative economy that can weather future disruptions.
- Health and wellbeing – promoting and nurturing health and wellbeing of artists, communities, cultural practitioners and organisations, and climate responsibility.
- Leadership – nurturing the next generation of creative and cultural leaders ensuring diversity and self-determination.
- Digital – skills and capability building, and creation, sharing and dissemination of arts and culture.
Applications close: Tuesday 23 February 2021 (5pm AEDT)
Duration: Initiatives can start after 1 May 2021 and must finish by 30 June 2022
For more info visit the AusCo Website