Recovery Boost - RAF Renewal Grants
ABOUT RAF RENEWAL GRANTS
EOI Open 1 July 2020 – Ongoing until funds expended
Renewal grants will provide up to three years of funding to support projects that have strong partnerships and demonstrated long term outcomes, with sustainable future-positioning focus.
These projects will be strategic in nature. Collaborations across State and Territory borders will be encouraged. The projects can be process-driven and provide an opportunity to think beyond ‘snap back’ and to consider renewed arts practice and learning processes.
All RAF Renewal projects must be completed by 30 June 2024
The objectives of the Fund are to support and promote participation in, and access to, Australia’s arts and culture in regional and remote Australia by:
- Encouraging and supporting sustainable economic, social and cultural development in regional communities;
- Developing partnerships and networks which leverage financial and/or in-kind support for specific projects and encourage ongoing collaboration;
- Developing audiences and broadening community engagement with the arts; and
- Increasing employment and professional development opportunities for, and raise the profile of, regional and remote artists.
RAF RENEWAL LOGO USE
Successful RAF recipients must display the RAF logo (a combined set of the Australian Government logo and Regional Arts NSW logo) on promotional material relating to the supported project. Logos are available here. If you have any enquiries regarding logo usage please contact the Manager, Grants & Projects at Regional Arts NSW. Tel 02 9270 2500 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to this program will be by Expression of Interest. To be considered, please contact Lexie Reeves, Manager Grants and Projects email@example.com
To ensure your region is eligible to apply for RAF Renewal, search your address in the Modified Monash Model
Regional Arts Fund funding cannot principally benefit a location classified as MMM 1 Clasiffication
To search please follow the steps below:
- Enter your address in the address bar.
- Select “Modified Monash Model” from the classification options.
- Select “2019” from the drop down options.
- Click “Search location”.
- The tool will display your MMM class.
If you have any enquiries about the RAF Renewal grants, please contact the Manager, Grants & Projects at Regional Arts NSW Tel 02 9270 2502. Successful applicants can download the RAF Renewal Logos HERE.