Recovery Boost - RAF Relief Grants - Closed
RAF RELIEF APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Open 1 July 2020 – Ongoing until funds expended
Relief grants are designed to assist regional artists, arts organisations and communities to meet their immediate needs. This could include asset replacement or purchase, support for arts practice (including self-directed residency/research and development), small projects and professional development opportunities.
All RAF Relief projects must be completed by 30 June 2021
The objectives of the Fund are to support and promote participation in, and access to, Australia’s arts and culture in regional and remote Australia by:
- Encouraging and supporting sustainable economic, social and cultural development in regional communities;
- Developing partnerships and networks which leverage financial and/or in-kind support for specific projects and encourage ongoing collaboration;
- Developing audiences and broadening community engagement with the arts; and
- Increasing employment and professional development opportunities for, and raise the profile of, regional and remote artists.
RAF RELIEF LOGO USE
Successful RAF recipients must display the RAF logo (a combined set of the Australian Government logo and Regional Arts NSW logo) on promotional material relating to the supported project. Logos are available here. If you have any enquiries regarding logo usage please contact the Manager, Grants & Projects at Regional Arts NSW. Tel 02 9270 2502 Email email@example.com
To ensure your region is eligible to apply for RAF Relief, search your address in the Modified Monash Model
Regional Arts Fund funding cannot principally benefit a location classified as MMM 1 Classification
To search please follow the steps below:
- Enter your address in the address bar.
- Select “Modified Monash Model” from the classification options.
- Select “2019” from the drop down options.
- Click “Search location”.
- The tool will display your MMM class.
If you have any enquiries about the RAF Relief grants, please contact the Manager, Grants & Projects at Regional Arts NSW Tel 02 9270 2502 Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants can download the RAF Relief Logos HERE.