Recovery Boost - RAF Recovery Grants - Closed
ABOUT RAF RECOVERY GRANTS
Open 21 September 2020 – Closes 29 October 2020
Recovery grants are designed to meet the medium-term recovery needs of artists, organisations and communities. Projects in this program should focus on activities that assist in recovery from bushfire, drought, and/or the impacts of COVID-19.
All RAF Recovery projects must be completed by 30 June 2024
The objectives of the Fund are to support and promote participation in, and access to, Australia’s arts and culture in regional and remote Australia by:
- Encouraging and supporting sustainable economic, social and cultural development in regional communities;
- Developing partnerships and networks which leverage financial and/or in-kind support for specific projects and encourage ongoing collaboration;
- Developing audiences and broadening community engagement with the arts; and
- Increasing employment and professional development opportunities for, and raise the profile of, regional and remote artists.
RAF RECOVERY LOGO USE
Successful RAF recipients must display the RAF logo (a combined set of the Australian Government logo and Regional Arts NSW logo) on promotional material relating to the supported project. Logos are available here. If you have any enquiries regarding logo usage please contact the Manager, Grants & Projects at Regional Arts NSW. Tel 02 9270 2500 Email email@example.com
APPLYING VIA SMARTYGRANTS
When the grant round is open, a link below will take you to the Regional Arts Australia online application system. Click on RAF Recovery Grants Application Form. If you have not used SmartyGrants before you will need to set up an account. This account and password can be used to go back to your application at any time and will be the same for any other grants you might apply for in the future using the Smartygrants system. Your application will be available to you until you click SUBMIT, or the closing date is reached.
Apply Here: https://ransw.smartygrants.com.au/RAFRecoveryNSW
To ensure your region is eligible to apply for RAF Relief, search your address in the Modified Monash Model
Regional Arts Fund funding cannot principally benefit a location classified as MMM 1 Classification
To search please follow the steps below:
- Enter your address in the address bar.
- Select “Modified Monash Model” from the classification options.
- Select “2019” from the drop down options.
- Click “Search location”.
- The tool will display your MMM class.
If you have any enquiries about the RAF Recovery grants, please contact the Manager, Grants & Projects at Regional Arts NSW Tel 02 9270 2502 Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants can download the RAF Relief Logos HERE.