Publishing Industry Career Development Grants
The Copyright Agency’s Publishing Industry Career Development Grants support individuals working in the Australian publishing industry with grants for professional development, leadership, and career enhancing opportunities and projects.
Potential projects could include:
- Industry research into issues such as leadership in publishing, diversity, developing editorial/sales/marketing skills, copyright, etc;
- Mentorships with other publishers to gain new skills and insights;
- International market exploratory visits;
- Sales/marketing intensives;
- Upskilling in accessible publishing models;
- Attendance at a significant international leadership program;
- Digital transformation/new models and upskilling;
- Any research project which will have an impact on career development opportunities.
Successful recipients will be required to write a report of up to 5,000 words on the completion of their project. If appropriate, the report may be shared with industry peers.
These grants will support projects that start after 31 May 2020.
Amount of grant: $5,000