The Arts and Cultural Development Program supports a range of Fellowships and Scholarships for emerging, mid-career and established artists and arts/cultural workers across a range of artforms and priority areas.
Applicants from all artforms, including dance, design, digital arts, history, Aboriginal arts and culture, literature, music, theatre, moving image, filmmaking (Priority fellowships), community arts, collections and cultural heritage, curatorial and the visual arts are invited to apply.
The information on this page is a guide only. Before you apply, please read the Arts and Cultural Development Program guidelines (ACDP guidelines) for more comprehensive information, including special eligibility requirements and assessment criteria for each of the Fellowship and Scholarship categories.
Application opening and closing dates vary across the Fellowship and Scholarship categories. Please refer to the guidelines for specific deadlines.
- Artist with Disability Fellowship
- Western Sydney Artist Fellowship
- Regional Arts Fellowship
- Aboriginal Arts Fellowship
Who can apply?
- Professional NSW artists, practitioners, creative partnerships/groups or arts and cultural workers
- All Fellowships are open to all arts and cultural practitioners at any stage of their career, unless otherwise specified.
- Scholarships are valued at $10,000
- Artform Fellowships are valued at $30,000
- Priority Fellowships are valued at $50,000.
Please note: to apply for funding you will need to complete and submit the relevant application form on the Create NSW online application system.