With One Voice programs are set up and ran by local volunteers using the resources and materials provided by Creativity Australia. By establishing a local community choir under the auspices of Creativity Australia (as a registered charity) you hold a licence that enables the choir to raise funds to support projects and initiatives at a local level.
It is anticipated that the types of community organisations that may wish to form a community choir under the With One Voice program may include:
- local schools (it’s a great community engagement and volunteering program!)
- disability organisations
- job seeker organisations
- community based organisations such as the Lions Club, Rotary, Freemasons etc.
- refugee groups / organisations
- churches / religious groups
- sports groups, such as footy clubs, tennis clubs, bowling clubs etc.
- mental illness groups.
Applications close: 5.00pm, 17 March 2017.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8679 6088