National Collecting Institutions Touring and Outreach Program
The National Collecting Institutions Touring and Outreach program aims to bring Australian and overseas cultural material to all Australians through national tours, and help tour Australian works overseas.
The National Collecting Institutions Touring and Outreach (NCITO) Program aims to increase touring by Australian national collecting institutions so that Australian and overseas cultural material is accessible to all Australians, especially regional communities. It also aims to promote international awareness of Australia’s cultural heritage through overseas tours.
The national collecting institutions that can apply for funding are:
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Bundanon Trust
- Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House
- National Archives of Australia
- National Film and Sound Archive of Australia
- National Gallery of Australia
- National Library of Australia
- National Museum of Australia
- National Portrait Gallery of Australia.
For more information visit the Department for Communications and the Arts website.