Made in NSW - TV Drama
MADE IN NSW is a new $20 million fund over two years (2016/17 and 2017/18) to support the attraction to NSW of significant international and domestic significant feature film and major TV drama production.
The program will create a pipeline of high-end screen production in NSW and build on the success of previous investment. The program will focus its investment in new film and TV projects that:
- significantly contribute to the NSW economy
- create high value jobs
- create new opportunities in western Sydney and regional NSW
- build the skills and capacity of established and emerging practitioners
- grow audiences; and
- contribute to NSW’s reputation as the leading State in business and film.
The MADE IN NSW – TV DRAMA fund recognises the potential for major Australian TV drama series to:
- Grow bigger audiences at home and internationally;
- Create opportunities for NSW production companies to finance their new shows with international partners;
- Develop returning series which leads to more work for our crews; and
- Tell Australian stories that are both locally relevant and have international resonance.
Made in NSW – TV Drama is a new fund opening 1st July 2016 until 30th June 2018.
Throughout this period there will be several rounds in which projects will be assessed.
For more information visit the Screen NSW website.