Innovating Dance Practice Grants
Applications for the 2020 program are now closed.
The Innovating Dance Practice grant is an initiative of Ausdance NSW to assist professional dance practitioners residing in NSW to develop and innovate their practice through funds made available by Create NSW on behalf of the NSW Government. This is year two of a three year initiative. Applications will be assessed by an independent panel, facilitated by Ausdance NSW.
The grant provides assistance to realise an opportunity that inspires new work, knowledge and skills , for example:
• Program of activity that develops your professional practice;
• Secondment with an organisation;
• Mentorship with an individual;
• Residencies involving innovative approaches to your working practice.
Funds can be used to cover any costs associated with your activities , such as, artist fees, materials and equipment, travel (including international travel), venue/studio rental fees, registration fees, workshops, conferences, documentation. Applicants may discuss their applications with Ausdance NSW staff.
Your proposal must engage with at least ONE of the following Create NSW, Arts and Cultural Development Program (ACDP) priorities:
• People with a disability;
• Young people;
• Aboriginal people;
• People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds;
• People living and/or working in regional NSW;
• People living and/or working in Western Sydney.
For more information visit the Ausdance NSW website .