Australian Artists' Grant
The Australian Artists’ Grant was initiated by NAVA to assist professional visual and media arts, craft and design practitioners to produce, present and promote their work throughout Australia and overseas.
This grant provided assistance towards the costs of:
- Production of new creative work
- Presentation of work in a venue
- Residencies involving the production of new work/ presentation of new work
- Production and distribution of an artist’s publication or portfolio
- Setting up a website, preparing a publicity campaign
Funding Available: Individual applicants are to apply for funding of $1000 + GST. Group applications are eligible to apply for funding of up to $1,500 + GST.
For more information visit the NAVA website.