Grants From Way Ahead - Mental Health Association NSW
Each year a number of small grants are offered to assist the staging of mental health promotion activities or events during October’s Mental Health Month.
There are five grants available:
- General grants
General grants are for projects focusing on any part of the community.
There are 5 x $1000 grants and 20 x $500 grants available.
- Youth grants
For projects focusing specifically on the youth population aged 14- 24 years.
There are 3 x $1,000 grants and 4 grants x $500 grants available.
- CALD grants
CALD grants are for projects focusing specifically on Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities.
There are 1 x $1000 grants and 6 x $500 grants available
- Aboriginal Grants
Aboriginal grants are for projects focusing specifically on Indigenous communities.
There are 2 x $1000 grants and 6 x $500 grants available
- LGBTI grants
LGBTI grants are for projects focusing specifically on, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) communities.
There are 4 x $1000 grants and 2 x $500 grants available
- Organisations must have an ABN or be supported by an organisation with an ABN, and be undertaking the project in NSW.
- The planned activity must occur during Mental Health Month in October, promote positive mental health in the community and tie in with the theme for Mental Health Month 2017.
- Organisations or community groups wishing to submit a grant application can apply in only one category.
- Funds are not available for the self-promotion of for-profit organisations.
- Funds are not available for work that an organisation is already funded to undertake
- Closing: TBA
- Categories: All Artforms / General, Disability, Festivals
- Open To: Organisations