Grants From Sidney Myer Fund & The Myer Foundation
This Small Grants Program supports strategies to benefit Australian communities.
The aims are to:
- alleviate the negative effects of poverty and disadvantage;
- demonstrate new ideas about how to address poverty and disadvantage;
- strengthen communities’ abilities to deal with poverty and disadvantage.
- communities experiencing social and economic exclusion with particular emphasis on Indigenous Australians,
- asylum seekers and refugees, and people living in isolated rural and remote areas of Australia,
- children and young people from disadvantaged backgrounds who lack the opportunity to improve their wellbeing,
- small, discrete projects that meet the needs of a community rather than supplementary funding for large projects. A small, discrete project will be considered to have a total budget of up to $50,000.
The Poverty and Disadvantage Small Grants Program accepts applications on an ongoing basis, with no specific closing dates.
- Closing: Ongoing
- Categories: All Artforms / General
- Open To: Individuals, Organisations