Grants From NSW Government
The NSW Government has established a $10 million Community Safety Fund to support local projects to improve community safety over the next four years.
The NSW Community Safety Fund 2017 will provide grants up to $250,000 to non-government or not-for-profit organisations, community groups, chambers of commerce and businesses for community safety initiatives with a crime prevention focus including those that:
- address local crime hot spots
- address anti-social behaviour in communities
- promote safer and inclusive use of public space; and
- promote collaborative approaches to community safety, crime reduction, prevention and detection initiatives.
- Closing: 20 February 2017
- Categories: All Artforms / General, Capital / Infrastructure
- Open To: Organisations