Grants From National Disability Insurance Scheme
The Australian Government has a major funding round open for grants to:
- Increase participation of all people with disability in arts and culture or sport and recreation
- Increase employment of all people with disability.
These grants are offered to organisations by the National Disability Insurance Agency under its Information, Linkages and Capacity Building program. Applications close on 21 October. See the link below to detailed information on eligibility, types of activities and online application forms:
Economic and Community Participation: to increase employment and community participation of all people with disability (not just people eligible for NDIS packages). Types of activities that the grant round will fund include:
- create employment pathways for people with disability; build capacity for employers to attract and retain workers with disability; build entrepreneurship/self-employment capacity for people with disability, including social enterprises (Stream 1)
- increase participation of people with disability in arts and culture and sport and recreation (Stream 2).
The funding pool is $30 million nationally in this round, with a minimum $100,000 per grant for one year or minimum $300,000 per grant over three years.
- Closing: 21 October 2019
- Categories: All Artforms / General
- Open To: Organisations