Grants From Eurobodalla Shire Council
The Basil Sellers Art Prize is now calling for entries, with submissions closing Monday 10 September at 4pm.
Run by Eurobodalla Shire Council, the $20,000 acquisitive art prize and exhibition features 2D artworks (excluding photography and digital media) and is open to artists living in NSW and the ACT.
The winning work will be acquired by businessman and philanthropist, Basil Sellers AM and placed in his extensive private collection.
Artworks can be of any theme and must have been created in the last 12 months. Entry costs $45 or $35 for Friends.
- Call for Entries Open: Monday 9 July 2018, 8am
- Call for Entries Close: Monday 10 September 2018, 4pm
- Exhibition: 21 February – 17 March 2019, open daily 8am – 4pm
- Closing: 10 September 2018
- Categories: Awards & Prizes, Visual Arts
- Open To: Individuals