Grants From Department of Industry
The Creative Achievement Awards celebrate and reward the outstanding achievements of individuals, teams and organisations that have helped raise the global profile of the creative industries in NSW.
This year there are three categories:
- The prestigious NSW Creative Laureate. This award recognises an individual, team or organisation making a positive contribution to the global profile, growth and development of NSW creative industries.
- The NSW Emerging Creative Talent award honours an individual, team or organisation emerging in the creative industries sector. The award recognises leadership, originality and innovation and offers support for future development with a prize of $15,000.
- The NSW Young Creative Award. This new award recognises an individual, team or organisation aged 25 years* or under who has demonstrated leadership, originality and innovation and contributed to raising the profile of NSW creative industries The winner receives a structured mentoring program with a creative industry specialist from Creative Plus Business to the value of $3,000. Creative Plus Business operates in partnership with the NSW Government’s Business Connect program. (*Check terms and conditions for eligibility).
Nominations are open for six weeks until Friday March 16. The winners will be announced at the Creative Achievement Awards ceremony held in June at the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia during Vivid Sydney 2018.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the awards, including terms and conditions and the nomination form, can be found at www.nswciawards.com.au.
- Closing: TBA
- Categories: Awards & Prizes
- Open To: Individuals, Organisations