Grants From Creative Partnerships Australia
Australian Government Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications, Creative Partnerships Australia
MATCH Lab is Creative Partnerships Australia’s matched funding program and professional development program for independent artists and small groups. The program aims to build artists’ skills in fundraising, increase their knowledge of philanthropy, develop their broader arts business and learn more about creating sustainable sources of revenue for their work into the future.
How does it work?
If your application is successful, you’ll attend our two-day Raising Money for Your Art clinic, where you’ll connect with experts and your peers to develop a blueprint for supporting your arts practice and a strategic plan that supports your next artistic project. Armed with your strategic plans, your next step is to develop and implement your own tailored fundraising campaign.
Where does the ‘match’ part come in? Creative Partnerships will also give your project a boost by matching dollar-for-dollar (up to $10,000) what you raise during your fundraising campaign, to help you leverage support for your new project!
Who’s it for?
MATCH Lab is for individual artists and small groups of artists looking to build their fundraising and arts business skills and run a fundraising campaign. Refer to the guidelines for full eligibility criteria.
What’s on offer?
We’ll offer up to 25 places nationally to participate in MATCH Lab.
Visit creativepartnershipsaustralia.org.au for guidelines, expression of interest form, FAQs, resources and case studies.
MATCH Lab is supported by the Australian Government through the Department of Communications and the Arts. Read more
- Closing: TBA
- Categories: All Artforms / General
- Open To: Individuals
Who will you nominate as a champion of giving to the arts?
Great things happen when the arts, philanthropy and business work together. We invite you to nominate exemplary individuals from Australia’s philanthropy, business and arts sectors who show leadership in private giving, philanthropy and business partnerships with the arts to be considered for the 2018 Creative Partnerships Awards.
Nominating someone is easy – just answer a few simple questions against the awards criteria and your nominee will be in the running.
The awards are open to individuals from all Australian states and territories showing leadership in private giving, philanthropy and partnerships across the fields of arts, philanthropy and business. Nominees must:
- be actively involved in developing private giving to the arts, through philanthropy, partnerships or sponsorships
- promote the value of supporting the arts to the broader community
- demonstrate an ongoing commitment to a strong, sustainable future for Australia’s cultural sector.
We encourage you to read the individual award eligibility and criteria before nominating.
- Arts Leadership Award | for an individual working in the arts and cultural sector who through leadership, advocacy, practice and example has made an exceptional contribution to Australia’s cultural life; demonstrating vision, commercial acumen and strategic thinking in their engagement with donors and business, and encouraging increased giving to the arts.
- Business Leadership Award | for an individual working in the business sector who through their leadership, advocacy, practice and example has made an exceptional contribution to Australia’s cultural life by fostering increased investment and engagement between business and the arts.
- Emerging Philanthropy Leadership Award | for an individual who is new to the philanthropic sector (within the last five years) and whose leadership and contribution to the arts is shaping the future of philanthropy and private giving in Australia’s cultural sector.
- Philanthropy Leadership Award | for an individual, family, group, foundation or other entity that through their leadership, advocacy, practice and example has contributed significantly to the arts and encouraged philanthropic giving to the arts.
- Closing: TBA
- Categories: Awards & Prizes
- Open To: Individuals, Organisations