Grants From Copland Foundation
These Copland Foundation Grants fund projects throughout Australia that fall under the umbrella of Alex Copland’s interests, namely:
- The study, management, conservation, acquisition, and interpretation of collections,
- The study, management, conservation, acquisition and interpretation of relevant historic architecture,
- The provision of education programs, whether for staff of such museums, institutions, societies, organisations or for the general public,
- The purchase of art works and/or other artefacts, to be identified on public display by the purchaser as a gift from the Copland Foundation.
The Copland Foundation grants are divided into three categories:
- Acquisitions: To assist galleries, museums and historic houses in the acquisition of objects that may come up at auction, the Trustees will consider such applications at any time of the year.
- Interpretation: Grants will be awarded for the conservation, research and/or interpretation of historic houses or gardens, or collections and individual pieces already held by an institution.
* Historic Houses
Priority programs are those involving historic houses, their collections and gardens. While grants are not limited to this category, the Trustees will be particularly pleased to receive grant applications that come under this heading.
Applications for acquisition grants are accepted at any time, while the deadline for those relating to conservation or interpretation projects is November 15th each year.
For more information please visit www.coplandfoundation.com.au Read more
- Closing: Ongoing
- Categories: All Artforms / General
- Open To: Organisations