Grants From Border Trust
Border Trust, together with granting partners, invites submissions from not-for-profit, community organisations seeking to deliver community based projects within the region.
The Grant Program opens 1 February annually.
All organisations applying for funding must:
- Lie within the Border Trust’s local government areas of Albury, Alpine, Corowa, Greater Hume, Indigo, Towong, Tumbarumba & Wodonga
- Be community based and function for charitable purposes with a registered ABN
- Organisations with, and without, Deductible Gift Recipient status are invited to apply
- An auspicing body may be considered in exceptional circumstances (discuss with Border Trust prior to submitting your Application).
For information on grants available or to discuss your project and eligibility, please contact the Border Trust office on 0260513349 or email@example.com.
Projects are funded for a one year time frame and grant must be used within twelve months of acceptance. We welcome partnerships and encourage applicants to seek funds from a range of sources. Read more
- Closing: 15 March 2019
- Categories: All Artforms / General, Creative Industries
- Open To: Organisations