Grants From Border Trust
Border Trust, together with our granting partners, invites submissions from not-for-profit, community organisations seeking to deliver community based projects within the Albury Wodonga region.
Projects are funded ($500 – $3,000) for a one year time frame and grant must be used within twelve months of acceptance. Border Trust welcome partnerships and encourage applicants to seek funds from a range of sources.
In 2017 the following grants will be available:
- Border Trust Community Grants
- Community Grant Program
- Victorian Challenge Grant Program
- Adroit Insurance Group contributing towards projects with a Youth focus
- Youth Engagement Grant
- Albury Wodonga YWCA “Young Women Leading Change” Grant Program
- Closing: 3 March 2017
- Categories: All Artforms / General, Creative Industries
- Open To: Organisations