Grants From Australia Korea Foundation
The objectives of the Australian-Korea Foundation are to:
- Increase public awareness of Australia in Korea, and of Korea in Australia, and the importance of the bilateral relationship
- Develop partnerships in areas of shared interest in the bilateral, regional and global context
- Increase Australians’ capacity to effectively engage with Korea.
Generally, the AKF Secretariat will conduct one major grant round each financial year, advertised on the AKF website. Applications will be received February-April for projects in the following financial year. If further funding becomes available, then a subsequent ‘intersessional’ grant round may be held within the financial year, also advertised on the AKF website.
For more information please visit www.dfat.gov.au Read more
- Closing: TBA
- Categories: All Artforms / General
- Open To: Individuals, Organisations