Grants From Arts On Tour
The purpose of the Community Presenter Touring Grant is to extend the reach of professional productions to smaller towns and remote communities in NSW that do not have a professional performing arts venue, by providing funds towards the performance fee of touring productions.
The Grant supports the presentation of professional, NSW-based productions in community-run venues in regional NSW. Funds for this Grant have been made available by Arts NSW on behalf of the NSW Government. This is a three-year initiative.
Community presenters can submit a proposal for funding to:
- extend a regional tour to one or more community-run venues in regional NSW;
- support a new tour to two or more community-run venues in regional NSW.
There are two grant rounds offered in 2017, closing dates as follows:
- April 10, 2017 for projects between 1 June, 2017 and 31 December, 2018 (Applications for round 1 open 13 March 2017)
- September 25, 2017 for projects between 1 January, 2017 and 31 December, 2019. (Applications for round 2 open August, 2017)
- Closing: 25 September 2017
- Categories: Performing Arts, Theatre, Touring
- Open To: Organisations