Grants From ABC Regional
The ABC is launching a new scholarship to develop regional writers and content makers in the disability community.
The ABC Regional Storyteller Scholarship, which is valued at more than $20,000, is designed to give regional Australians with disability the opportunity to enhance their storytelling skills and experience.
The recipient will work with ABC Regional for three months where they will develop their content idea or project. The scholarship is a bespoke ABC experience that will be tailored to the recipient’s content project, professional goals, and skills.
To enter, applicants must email a cover letter that introduces themselves, explains the project they would like to work with the ABC on, and provide examples of their work. Applicants can also post or deliver their entry to their local ABC office.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be an emerging factual content maker
- Live in a regional, rural or remote part of Australia
- Have a lived experience of disability
- Have an idea for a content project that they would like to work with the ABC on.
- Closing: 18 February 2018
- Categories: Literature