Grants Closing in February 2018
The Aboriginal Regional Arts Fund (ARAF) supports arts projects that celebrate and promote Aboriginal cultural identities in regional NSW and, by doing so, make the rich and diverse Aboriginal cultures of regional NSW more visible and accessible.
The information on this page is a guide only. Before you apply, please read the Arts and Cultural Development Program guidelines (ACDP guidelines) for more comprehensive information, including special eligibility requirements and assessment criteria for this funding category.
Applications open: 15 January 2018
Applications close: 26 February 2018 (5pm, AEST – Sydney time)
Who can apply?
- Individuals based in regional NSW
- Organisations, partnerships and groups based in regional NSW
- The project must include Aboriginal practitioners/arts workers in key creative roles, and incorporate Aboriginal cultures as the focus of the project.
- up to $5,000 for individual professional artists
- up to $20,000 for organisations, partnerships and groups.
Read more about this funding category in the ACDP guidelines.
- Closing: 26 February 2018
- Categories: All Artforms / General, Indigenous
- Open To: Individuals, Organisations