The End Festival
Come up to ‘The End’ where it all begins! The End Festival of arts, culture and heritage is back by popular demand in 2018. It’s on at Hill End Historic Site, near Bathurst and Mudgee.
The festival will feature:
- Live bluegrass, folk and country music
- The best wine, craft beer and food in the Central West NSW region
- Art installations and exhibitions
- Ticketed music and cabaret shows in Royal Hall
- Village heritage and ghost tours
- The Makers Market, where craftspeople and food producers will sell and display their works and produce
- Workshops ranging from beer brewing to leather-belt making, taught by traditional makers.