Crankfest has been POSTPONED due to health concerns regarding COVID- 19
Crankfest is the Far North Coast of NSW’s largest Regional Youth Festival. It has been running continuously for 10 years. Set at beautiful Evans Head’s Main Beach area this one day event celebrates Youth Culture and Arts.
THE CRANKFEST PROGRAMME – This varies from year to year but retains….
- Live music stages-that provide a platform to showcase regional youth talent from Bands, Singer Song Writers Dance and more.
- Surf Comp with a twist, with regional board rider clubs’ involvement – great prizes
- Skate Jam- hosted by Evans Heads – Nan and Pops Alternative Skate Boutique. The Crankfest Skate Jam is a free form skate comp that sees all skaters riding at any given time and is judged by the skaters themselves. This style of comp was designed by the young men that own Nan and Pops and has become popular throughout the North Coast.
- Extensive Food and Crafts Markets – stall holders come back from year to year for the event.
- A variety of activities to get involved in on the day from Laser Skirmish to Kids Zone.