Screenworks: Business of Producing 2020
Held over three days of workshops, presentations, one on one meetings, round tables and networking events, Screenworks Business of Producing event provides opportunities for regional practitioners to connect with some of the industry’s most innovative and successful professionals.
The speakers program consists of producers, broadcast and SVOD executive from around the world as well as representatives from the Australian screen industry funding bodies.
Meet The Broadcasters:
- Amanda Duthie – Acting Head of Scripted, SBS
- Cieron Cody – Commissioning Editor, NITV
- Susie Jones – Commissioning Editor of Documentaries, SBS
- Stephen Oliver – Manager Documentary, ABC
- Lana Greenhalgh – Drama Executive, Foxtel
Judges for the AACTA Pitch: Regional Landscapes in Partnership with Screenworks will also be guest speakers at the Business of Producing
- Michele Bennett; Producer (Judy and Punch, Mr Inbetween)
- Deb Cox; Creative Director and Co-Founder Every Cloud Productions (Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries, Sea Change)
- Amanda Duthie; Acting Head of Scripted SBS, previously CEO of Adelaide Film Festival (The Nightingale, Sweet Country)
- Jeff Harrison; Managing Director Umbrella Entertainment (Cargo, The Babadook)
Find out more.