NERAM workshops in April
NERAM is hosting workshops for artists of all ages
The New England Regional Art Museum (NERAM) has some great workshops on this month!
Colour in the Landscape
With Kerry Wilson’s guidance, develop your own personalized colours to create light, weather, atmosphere and emotional responses to the landscape. The New England region’s dramatic natural environment will be the subject of a plein air-painting picnic on the second day.
- 4-day workshop with artist Kerry Wilson
- Explore your relationship to colour and the landscape
- Experiments in the studio and references gathered outdoors.
- When: 19-22 April 10:00am-3:00pm
- Cost: $180 BYO Lunch.
Please Refrain from Wearing Shoes
Amanda Airs, artist of the current immersive exhibition on at NERAMwill guide children through creating an installation of their own.
- Holiday ARTplay Day with Amanda Airs
- Kids school holidays workshop
- Fun with aluminium foil, Play-Dough, paper, and paint.
- When: Wednesday 24 April 10:00am-3:00pm
- Cost: $50. BYO Morning Tea and lunch.
- Children under 6yrs need to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
NERAM Opening Hours:
- Tuesday – Friday (10am-5pm)
- Saturday – Sunday (10am- 4pm)
For more information www.neram.com.au