Art Relief Workshops in Deniliquin and Moulamein
Local Deniliquin artist Narelle Whitham is hosting free art classes for drought affected people experiencing hardship in Deniliquin and Moulamein.
Art therapy can reduce stress and anxiety and improve sense of belonging, self-esteem and personal empowerment. The classes will have fun and friendly creative activities, for all age groups.
There is no charge and all materials are provided.
Classes are held at the Country Women’s Association Moulamein Branch NSW. Adult workshops are held from 12:30pm – 2:30pm and children’s workshops are held from 3:33pm – 4:30pm.
- 26/9/18 – Watercolour – how to paint a possum
- 10/10/18 – Watercolour – make a watercolour painted card
- 24/10/18 – Watercolour – choose a design to paint
- 7/11/18 – Acrylic – credit card art
- 21/11/18 – Acrylic pouring art
- 5/12/18 – Acrylic string pulling art
Classes are held at South West Arts, 122 End Street, Deniliquin NSW. Classes are held 12:30pm – 2:30pm.
- 29/9/18 – Watercolour – how to paint a possum
- 13/10/18 – Watercolour – make a watercolour painted card
- 27/10/18 – Watercolour- choose a design to paint
- 10/11/18 – Acrylic – credit card art
- 24/11/18 – Acrylic pouring art
- 8/12/18 – Acrylic string pulling art
There are limited spaces available, so bookings are essential – contact Narelle Whitham on 0428 188 773.