Get involved in the 2021 National Summit on First Nations Arts and Culture04.03.2021
Planning is well underway for The 2021 National Summit on First Nations Art and Culture that is set to be held in Adelaide, South Australia on Kaurna Lands from Sunday 24 – Friday 29 October 2021; and we encourage you to get involved!
The first national meeting of the First Nations arts and cultural sector took place in Canberra in 1973 and set in place the strategies that would nurture First Nations arts and culture for the next 50 years. We have come so far but a lot has also change over the past 50 years, so the cultural leaders participating in the Summit will be tasked with developing the foundations that will lead to establishing an arts and cultural peak body. This authority will then create a national voice to cherish, nurture and protect First Nations arts and culture for future generations.
To get involved and assist in the planning for the 2021 National Summit on First Nations Art and Culture, you can:
- PARTICIPATE in this short survey to help identify how people are feeling about travelling and gathering for the summit
- JOIN the mailing list, and INVITE your community.
- CHECK the NIACA website for details on the National Summit.
- REGISTER for our Zoom Roundtables.
- FOLLOW the National Summit on Facebook.
- SUPPORT by visiting the Co-investment page on our website.