Entries now open for The Basil Sellers Art Prize15.04.2020
For almost 20 years the Basil Sellers Art Prize has provided a platform to celebrate artistic excellence while supporting creative practice; and entries are now open for The 2020 prize.
Open to artists living in NSW and the ACT and tailored to 2D mediums, the prize is a great platform for works to be showcased and sold.
- Major prize: $20,000
- Eurobodalla prize: $5,000
- People’s choice: $500
- Entries Close: Friday 5 June
- Finalists announced: Friday 3 July
- Opening and announcement of winners: Friday 10 October
- 2020 Exhibition dates: Saturday 10 October – Monday 9 November
Find out more.