What's on at The Art Factory - Wagga Wagga04.02.2020
From exhibitions, to print festivals and more! Thanks to the support of The Arts Factory, The NSW Riverina region has several fantastic arts events happening over the coming months, including:
- Wagga Wagga video production studio Next in Line Films will be in the studio working with artist Brae Tye.
- The Shop of the Wagga Wagga Art Gallery has commissioned artist Kellie Hulm to create a large-scale canvas of Japanese themed work.
- Stories from the Bush, Steven O’Hara’s exhibition will be opening at the Riverina Community College Gallery on 18 February 2020. The exhibition includes Steven’s paintings, drawings, prints and sculptures that he has worked on at The Art Factory since 2016.
- Don’t miss a day of creativity at the Halfway Print Festival at The Thirsty Cow, Wagga Wagga on Saturday 7 March 2020!
- Are you interested in acrylic painting? Artist, Wayne Emerson will be running a workshop on 17 March 2020 at the Wagga Wagga Art Gallery.
- Wagga Wagga City Council’s FRESH Festival at The Portrait Factory is on this April. The Art Factory are inviting members of the public to visit the gallery and have their portrait painted by the artists which will then be celebrated in an exhibition opening.